dgaikwad
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Experts,

Setup:
ISE 2.6
AnyConnect 4.7.04056
Anti-virus mix of Kaspersky 11.2 and 11.3
Posture scans has condition to check for Kaspersky version 11.2 or 11.3 with a definition no older that 5 days

Issue:
Posture reports particularly for 11.3 that there definition is out of date, even when the definition for them has been updated to the latest.
On AnyConnect shows that these endpoints running 11.3 have a definition file that is older than 5 days, reporting back January 2020. This is I guess when version 11.3 was released. Even after manually updating to the latest version, AnyConnect still reports that the definition is not up to date.
While for version 11.2 there seems to be no issues.

I was just able to isolate the issue till this point and kind of a lost what needs to be done further.
Any pointers would be highly appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please try the latest of ISE compliance module. If that is not helping, gather an AnyConnect DART bundle and engage Cisco TAC to investigate.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please try the latest of ISE compliance module. If that is not helping, gather an AnyConnect DART bundle and engage Cisco TAC to investigate.

Sure I will test that out with the latest compliance module.
I am trying to find a kind of documentation where it lists the of supported compliance module and the supported vendors?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: