cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

macOS 10.14 Mojave support

James Walsh
Level 1
Level 1

Is the new macOS 10.14 Mojave currently supported for VPN (AnyConnect) client provisioning and posturing in ISE 2.2 (patch 9)? We have users chomping at the bit to upgrade as soon as it's released.

We know it's compatible with AC but when have tested with a beta version of 10.14 we are getting errors while loading the compliance module. If it's already supported do we just need to update our posture feed (we do it manually). 

Thanks.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Unfortunately we can’t give you an exact date. We will update feed when it’s ready barring any defects that’s are found with final product. It will be as close to day 0 as possible

You can disable the policies or do like our company does and notifies users when they are allowed to upgrade and be supported. Otherwise incompatibilities may exist and not supported.

View solution in original post

2.3 and 2.4 feed have been updated. 

macosx1014.jpg

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Once it’s officially released then you would need to download any new versions of anyconnect and compliance module

Also update the posture feed service

I understand that. We have already tested AnyConnect 4.6 with the 4.3 compliance module on High Sierra and do not have any issues. After working with TAC they couldn't give me a timeline as to when the posture feed will be updated with support of 10.14. 

Our users are likely going to upgrade to Mojave when it's release and I just want to know when ISE will support and if I need to disable posturing & client provisioning until ISE supports it.

any thoughts?

Unfortunately we can’t give you an exact date. We will update feed when it’s ready barring any defects that’s are found with final product. It will be as close to day 0 as possible

You can disable the policies or do like our company does and notifies users when they are allowed to upgrade and be supported. Otherwise incompatibilities may exist and not supported.

2.3 and 2.4 feed have been updated. 

macosx1014.jpg

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: