cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MDM MaaS360 Cert expiring

mitchp75
Level 1
Level 1

For our Guest Wireless Deployment we use MDM to bypass the AUP, although I wasn't the person to integrate this originally it appears easy enough to grab the Certificate from a Browser to then import into ISE. This is the site: https://m3.maas360.com/emc/ 

I'm assuming this is the same site for anyone using this so my question is has anyone recently replaced the certificate in the Trusted Store, what was your experience? The new Cert also has different Intermediate and Roots so those will also need replaced correct? Recently I replaced the EAP Cert in out other deployment but the root/intermediate was the same so I left them alone.

I see documentation on how to integrate but not really much on maintenance.

Thanks 

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
have you checked with the MDM vendor on what certs are needed? Likely exporting from the browser would work but best to confirm

View solution in original post

Jason - while I was waiting for TAC I did reach out to the IBM Security team who provided me with the replacement Cert which has the same Intermediate and Root. I then added it to ISE and removed the expiring one.... I see successful Authentications via the MDM policy so it appears solid. 

Thanks for your continued help!

Mitch

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
have you checked with the MDM vendor on what certs are needed? Likely exporting from the browser would work but best to confirm

Jason - while I was waiting for TAC I did reach out to the IBM Security team who provided me with the replacement Cert which has the same Intermediate and Root. I then added it to ISE and removed the expiring one.... I see successful Authentications via the MDM policy so it appears solid. 

Thanks for your continued help!

Mitch

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: