cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

My Device portal - device limit

Kevin Mckenzie
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

My customer is interested in leveraging MDP in a university environment.  They would like to limit the device count based on the user or groups of users. 

Here is the use case:

They would like to limit students to 2 devices and FAC/Staff to 1 device.  They have other situation where departments are responsible for provisioning their own IOT devices.  The current use case where they would like to have an individual in facilities responsible for deploying smart water fountains.  This could be in hundreds...

Do we have roadmap or is 2.2 capable of this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Timothy Abbott
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

In ISE 2.2, the device limit is still a global value with a default of 5.  Unfortunately, we can't discuss roadmap items in this forum so I encourage you to reach out to our PM Team for information.  However, I think it is likely that it is on the roadmap but can't say for sure.

Regards,

-Tim

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Timothy Abbott
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

In ISE 2.2, the device limit is still a global value with a default of 5.  Unfortunately, we can't discuss roadmap items in this forum so I encourage you to reach out to our PM Team for information.  However, I think it is likely that it is on the roadmap but can't say for sure.

Regards,

-Tim