Views
Helpful
Replies

Native Supplicant Provisioning on ISE 2.3 Patch 1

RichardAtkin
Level 3
Level 3

Evening..

I'm running ISE 2.3 Patch 1 with Native Supplicant Provisioning but the Laptop's Browser never downloads the little bit of Cisco software.  We get authenticated and successfully get to the page where it basically says "we're going to download some software to your device", but it never does.  I've tried with various laptops and browsers, but the behaviour is the same - no software gets pushed so the supplicant is never provisioned.

I thought it might be ACL related so I've opened it up to Permit All IP between the Client and ISE, no change.  I've tried a number of different Suppicant Provisioning Wizard versions, but no change there either.  It's definately classifying it as the correct OS (Windows 10, if it matters) because if I disable the Windows Any rule it goes on to the exception behaviour as you'd expect.

Am I missing something stupid?  Any fundamental problems with this on ISE 2.3 Patch 1 and Windows 10?  My last forray with this was ISE 1.x and it worked fine; not sure why I'm having trouble now...

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Richard

0 Replies 0