Views
Helpful
Replies

Network Device in Cisco ISE Stage option unavailable - ISE 3.0

laurathaqi
Level 3
Level 3

Hi all, 

I am trying to find the Stage option when adding a Network Device, however I can not see it in the GUI of SIE 3.0 

The Stage: Monitoring option is what I am looking for. Any Idea if it was removed to another concept, as in previous version, it was available in the Add New Network Device option. 

Please find the image attached for more clarification of what I am looking for, but unable to find in the ISE 3.0 version. 

Thank you,

Laura 

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hi @laurathaqi 

I don't think that is built in to ISE 3.0, you just need to create a Network Device Group called "Stage" and sub-groups for the Monitor, Closed and Low-Impact modes.

123.PNG

View solution in original post

Hi @laurathaqi ,

at Administration > Network Resources > Network Device Groups, Add the following:

AddGroup.png

After that, you are able to check the Stage at Administration > Network Resources > Network Devices.

Hope this helps !!!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Hi @laurathaqi 

I don't think that is built in to ISE 3.0, you just need to create a Network Device Group called "Stage" and sub-groups for the Monitor, Closed and Low-Impact modes.

123.PNG

Hi @laurathaqi ,

at Administration > Network Resources > Network Device Groups, Add the following:

AddGroup.png

After that, you are able to check the Stage at Administration > Network Resources > Network Devices.

Hope this helps !!!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: