Views
Helpful
Replies

Posture and Remediation for Meraki NAD's

Patrick Lloyd
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Team,

I understand that the current flow for a guest in the Meraki NAD use case would be to the extent of:

1. User connects to meraki guest ssid and redirected to their LWA portal
  2. User clicks on the don't have an account that launches to ise portal (perhaps in a new Window)
  3. User creates an account on ISE and sponsor is notified to approve
  4. User directed to close this page or provides link back to meraki redirect
  5. Sponsor approves and user logs in after they receive credentials

I have a customer who is asking whether this will ever change, and whether we’re going to implement Posture and Remediation more than anything else on Meraki.  Is there an answer I can provide to them on that?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

howon
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We currently support Meraki NAD for posture, but it requires customer to load beta code of Meraki. The customer will need to contact Meraki SE / Support team to get beta code loaded up. Below is snippet of beta GUI for ISE on Meraki:

Screen Shot 2017-01-28 at 5.00.54 AM.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

howon
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We currently support Meraki NAD for posture, but it requires customer to load beta code of Meraki. The customer will need to contact Meraki SE / Support team to get beta code loaded up. Below is snippet of beta GUI for ISE on Meraki:

Screen Shot 2017-01-28 at 5.00.54 AM.png

Also see http://cs.co/ise-community under guest & web auth there are more examples

Jeffrey Jones
Level 5
Level 5

its so broken right now, you have to disable radius accounting on meraki to get posture compliance to work, Meraka (aka cisco) has not looked at the problem and there is currently no bugID or timeline on a fix.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: