Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem setting up selection rule in ACS Express 5.0

altorres75
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

When creating a Radius access service and then clicking on selection rules and trying to add a device group

I get this error:

An error has ocurred.  please see below:

1. entry has been modified or deleted by another session.  click on cancel or navigation item

on the left to refresh content.

Could there be something I missed before trying to create the access service.  I already had set up the external database and added the device to the device group, but every time I try to add the access service I get this error message.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Alex

4 Replies 4

Tarik Admani
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

At any point did you try to restart the services or did you access this option but then try from another machine? It could be that something has this paged locked and the best thing to do is to restart the services and try again. You can restart the services by accessing the console and trying these commands.

application stop acsexpress

application start acsexpress

thanks,

Tarik

Andriy.Ruban
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I know that answer is quite late but it seems to be a browser related issue, got the same this week on the customer environment, in FF everything was working fine except this section, was fixed by configuring the same in IE.

Regards,

Andriy.

Ravi Singh
Level 7
Level 7

I do agree with Andriy. It is browser issue. Please try to use another browser.

nikger1980
Level 1
Level 1

Just for follow-up , if anyone else tries to setup the ACS with IE11, just go to "options"-->"combatibility view settings and add the ip that your ACS have.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: