Views
Helpful
Replies

PXGrid 2.0 Capabilities

Dominic Zeni
Level 5
Level 5

Hi!

I have a question regarding the capabilities of PXGrid 2.0 and whether or not they will be able to meet the requirements of an upcoming customer project, or if we will need to utilize PXGrid 1.0.  

The customer has chosen to use forescout as their endpoint posture compliance checking "engine" and ISE as the enforcement "engine".  They will be installing ISE 2.4, so they have access to PXGrid 2.0 support, but it seems that PXGrid 2.0 initially lacks support for a few PXGrid services we will need.

Reference:

https://developer.cisco.com/docs/pxgrid/#!parity-chart-between-pgrid-1-0-and-pxgrid-2-0/support-legacy-pxgrid-clients

I believe forescout will need access to EPS Quarantine and Session Subscribe to meet the integration requirements.  Does forescout need to use PXGrid 1.0 as the link above suggests?  Or asked another way, is that link accurate for PXGrid 2.0 capabilities?

Any other comments/suggestions you may have around this scenario are greatly appreciated as well!

Thanks!

Dominic

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jeppich
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Dominic,

Please unicast the customer details and what you are try to achieve.

Thanks,

John

jeppich@cisco.com

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
I have reached out to our SME to answer these questions

jeppich
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Dominic,

Please unicast the customer details and what you are try to achieve.

Thanks,

John

jeppich@cisco.com

Done, thank you!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: