cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

remove a scheduled report from another user?

Is there a way to remove a scheduled report done by another user?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

pirungol
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Dustin,

currently (as of 2.2), we can't see other user's scheduled reports itself. From 2.3, we are coming out with a centralized dashboard/home page where you can see others (ie, all users) scheduled reports.  

Having said, we are not thinking about the removal of others' scheduled report.  Can you please help me to understand the rationale/scenario on this ask ?

Thanks,

Pons.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

pirungol
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Dustin,

currently (as of 2.2), we can't see other user's scheduled reports itself. From 2.3, we are coming out with a centralized dashboard/home page where you can see others (ie, all users) scheduled reports.  

Having said, we are not thinking about the removal of others' scheduled report.  Can you please help me to understand the rationale/scenario on this ask ?

Thanks,

Pons.

Scenario is someone has a scheduled report that runs daily, but they don't work for the company anymore. How would you turn off the schedule from running?

Thanks for sharing the context/scenario. We are thinking on the similar lines to simplify the overall reporting framework.

But it is not yet scheduled for releases. will keep you updated on the progress as appropriately .

Thomas Schmitt
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

how did you solve this issue? Because I have exactly the same scenario, ISE 2.4 and the behavior didn't changed at all. I can't delete schaduled reports from other users.

Can you try to create a user with the same account name and see if you can delete the report?  If that doesn't work you will need to contact TAC: CSCvk25808 : Bug Search Tool (cisco.com)

Is there a possibility to view the user name? Because the report was scheduled to an old repository, that doesn’t exist any more. Actually an Firewall colleague mentioned, that ISE still tries to access the non-existing repository, so I can’t see the report name.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: