Views
Helpful
Replies

SE Guest Portal - HELP link redirect to own URL

Martin Jelinek
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

@jason K. - thanks to him as he had helped me with redirection for built-in "Please read the terms and conditions" and I'm now looking for nearly the same thing but for built-in HELP link, which currently redirects to Official ISE help guide, which is not really usefull for our employees and we would rather redirect it to our own internal page with Help guide.

Script which Jason had provided me in case of terms and condition is: - working really fine.

https://community.cisco.com/t5/identity-services-engine-ise/ise-guest-portal-terms-and-conditions-directed-to-web-server/m-p/3796810#M23487

And it is actually working for Sponsor Portal > Portal Page Customization > Portal Access - Login section pretty fine. But can't see any option to update the same on other pages, once sponsor is logged in, because there is HELP link as well below the overall layout of sponsor portal and also menu item above the Sing Out button.

Any idea how all built-in "HELP" links can be changed to some diferrent page? Problem might be that system doesn't even allows this because on other settings there is NO "Optional Content 2" window to enter script.

Any clue/idea?

Thanks a lot!

Martin

1 Accepted Solution
2 Replies 2

Ouch, overlooked this one completely, that there is a note about HELP links.

tested and worked very well!

Thanks. This my topic is then duplicate.

Martin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: