Views
Helpful
Replies

Secondary ACS server: pending.

NikolaiAntonov
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all.

I have got next problem. There are 3 ACS servers: 1 primary in Moscow, 2 secondary in Moscow, 3 secondary in Europe. Relationships between servers in Moscow excellent, between primary and secondary in Europe not good: the automatic replication does not work correctly. All changes in primary server does not replicate to the server in Europe automatically (ACS admins, devices). Manualy "Full replication" works great. Have any ideas?

Best regards. Picture next:

1.JPG

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Here is your answer the replication ports:

Replication on the Message Bus happens over TCP port 61616. Full replication happens over the Sybase DB TCP port 2638.

Thanks,

Tarik

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Tarik Admani
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

What version are you acs servers currently running and are they running on the exact same version? Also do you know if you have the following traffic allowed between the primary in moscow and the secondary in Europe?

If there is a firewall are the following ports open?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_secure_access_control_system/5.2/user/guide/admin_operations.html#wp1066095

Also are you running appliances or all are these appliances running vmware?

Thanks,

Tarik

Hello Tarik.

The version of all servers the same: 5.1.0.44.3.

About ports: yes, there is firewall, information about open ports I hope to know at the end of the week. But I can run "Full replication" (manually), it is work fine. It is mean: ports open- am I right?

All appliances are running vmware.

Thanks a lot.

Here is your answer the replication ports:

Replication on the Message Bus happens over TCP port 61616. Full replication happens over the Sybase DB TCP port 2638.

Thanks,

Tarik

Thanks a lot for help.

Best regards.

You are welcome, glad I could help!

Hello Tarik, I still have got same problem: secondary server status "pending", and automatic replication not working. All ports are open.

And that error we can see after reboot secondary server: "Could not start message bus 32601" (picture).

Maybe it can help to resolve problem?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: