Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SNS-3415-K9 : Hardware appliance console login password reset

We have brought a hardware appliance for Small Secure Network Server for ISE  NAC  & ACS Applications: SNS-3415-K9. After initial configuration, we forgot the IP and Password that appliance. I have console access to the server, but I can't login as I have forgot password.

I have CIMC access but I haven't got any clue to resetting password in login through console.

Please help me.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You will need to boot using the installation media for the product that you're running (ACS or ISE). Once you booted, you will be presented with a list of options, one of which is to reset the password for the admin user.

Javier Henderson

Cisco Systems

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

You will need to boot using the installation media for the product that you're running (ACS or ISE). Once you booted, you will be presented with a list of options, one of which is to reset the password for the admin user.

Javier Henderson

Cisco Systems

Hi Javier,

Thank you for your reply.

Can you suggest me how can I download the installation media for ACS. I am in a bit confusied here, which iso file would serve the purpose here. can you share me the link for that. I have valid contract for the product.

Thank you again.

Manir

Manir,

Do you know what version of ACS you have installed on the appliance?

Javier Henderson

Cisco Systems

Hi Javier,

I can't recall. But I want to install the Latest version. Actually when I rebooted the appliance, I saw it was booting from OS name ADE-OS-2.0.

I am also confused here. What is ADE-OS doing here? Can you please clarify me.

Please check attachment.

Manir

ADE-OS is the operating system that ACS (as well as ISE and others) runs on. Basically a linux based os with a ios like shell.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: