Views
Helpful
Replies

SNS3495 with ACS 5.8 Migrate to ISE ?

ggriesse@cisco.com
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi all

we have a customer with existing SNS appliances (sns 3415) running ACS 5.8 , who now wants to Migrate to ISE 2.2 

I cannot find the "software" only migration options / SKU's

The Migration bundles listed in the OG are targeted to new appliances with ISE .. but all they require is the SW Migration

Please assist

regards

Greg

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

surasky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

you can download the ISE software and install it on the ACS. you will also need to order just service for ISE.

we are working now to create conversion pids for that.

will be available soon.

Tal.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

ggriesse@cisco.com
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

just further to this i have reviewed the OG again and its really NOT clear to me

from what i can see it states :

ACS customers with supported hardware (SNS-34xx or SNS-35xx) who wish to migrate to ISE

need to order ISE support for the number of appliances and other licenses as required,

based on number of endpoints and desired features

what does this really mean ?

the OG doesn't list the SKU's for the Support migrations ?

and does it also mean they need to purchase base licenses as per the amount of "TACAS Devices ie routers and switches"

and will they "get" the ISE device auth license for  free as part of the migration ???

Thx

Greg

surasky is the ACS Product Manager and should be able to get you this information.

surasky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

you can download the ISE software and install it on the ACS. you will also need to order just service for ISE.

we are working now to create conversion pids for that.

will be available soon.

Tal.

I have the same issue. There are still no known PIDS for this special use case, so far as I know.

Any update on this?

Probably a good place to post would be www.cisco.com/go/acstoise

Marco

surasky our PM has been asked to comment, thanks

I have same question, customer would migrate ACS3495 to ISE. what's SKU for migration, what need to buy? Do we have final answer from PM?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: