cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Sponsor getting CCed on email with guest password in clear text!

crozas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi all,

My customer is using Sponsor portal on ISE 2.2. When the sponsor creates a guest user, automatically an email is sent to the guest with sponsor CCed including the password on clear text.!

Is there a way to avoid CCing the sponsor??

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The public community is for all technical questions. We have internal communities for highly confidential items or feature/roadmap, please reference   ISE Support Options

I will see what i can do on the script

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is a public forum. I would recommend you remove any reference of the customer in the future. I removed the picture

If you want to stop CC of the Sponsor we could likely hide that option with some javascript. is that what they would want?

Screen Shot 2018-06-07 at 11.51.50 AM.png

Thanks Jason. I didn’t know this was an external forum. How can I then ask questions “internally"??.

Yes, that is what they want. Can you explain in details how to do it??

Many thanks!!

The public community is for all technical questions. We have internal communities for highly confidential items or feature/roadmap, please reference   ISE Support Options

I will see what i can do on the script

Many thanks Jason. I will wait for your feedback

Thanks & regards,

Carmen

Could you please try this script:

<script>

setTimeout(function(){

$('[name="copyMe"]').parent().hide();

}, 4000);

</script>

You should insert it in "Instructional text" of "Sponsor portal settings" page.

Open that field by clicking on "Toggle to HTML button", insert script and close.

Many thanks for your help.

Still not working and getting exactly the same result Is this the correct script?

Make sure when objecting JavaScript for follow basic requirements

Reference this document example for more information

https://communities.cisco.com/docs/DOC-68167

This script is not working, can you pls provide a working script? really appreciate your help
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: