cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Stetting up and Managing Cisco Router/Switches etc with Cisco ISE ver 2.7 Tacacs +

okoroji80
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Community Member..,

I recently installed a trial version of ISE ver 2.7 in preparation of Changing my Old Tacacs box.

the ISE Application Sever is fully operation how ever am having challenge in  setting up the ''Device Admin Policy Set ''  in addition what config do i need on the Cisco Router & Switches for a full blown ISE  Tacacs+ solution

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Greg Gibbs
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
4 Replies 4

Greg Gibbs
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

See the ISE Device Administration Prescriptive Deployment Guide for information and example configurations.

From the Device Type attribute . Now from the dropdown List  i Could not see the  Network Device Group  i created initially.

If it just created, just navigate out of the condition studio and then get back in again. If still not working, try refreshing the web browser or use another web browser or admin workstation.

Hello Support Community Members..,

How best can i solve the above authentication error from my new ISE 2.7 Evaluation  version.

I urgently solution for this thanks

My skype id:judeokoroji

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: