cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

unable to add software versions to devices on My Devices Portal

TN_Squirrel
Level 1
Level 1

I have uploaded all of my Cisco devices to the My Device portal but  I am unable to add the software versions for the equipment.  I reached out to Cisco on this issue and they are unable to provide support for this issue.  Anyone know how to add software versions to the devices?  What are the software versioning parameters supposed to be for devices?

4 Replies 4

thomas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The My Devices Portal does not have a Software Versions field by default.

Are you asking how to add this field to the portal so you can track this information?

image.png

reuben3010
Level 1
Level 1

I am having the same issue. My device portal never finds valid software even though a valid version was entered. I attached the error. Please help!

This screenshot does not appear to be from Cisco ISE, much less the My Devices Portal. You likely need to repost this question in the correct Community section for the Cisco platform with which you are working.

It appears you asked about the My Devices at Cisco Support & Downloads. If that is correct, please see https://cway.cisco.com/docs/my-devices/my-devices-user-guide.pdf. Pay attentions to the section "Submit Questions and Comments" and "Frequently Asked Questions".