Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to make backup in ACS5.1

Hello,

When I'm trying to make backup in ACS5.1(in log collector node) it gives me the following error:

FullBackupOnDemand-Job     Incremental Backup Utility     System     Wed Jul 13 16:50:23 EEST 2011     Incremental Backup Failed: CARS_APP_BACKUP_FAILED : -404 : Application backup error     Failed

I did it via Monitoring Configuration -> System Operation -> Removal and Backup and then "Backup now" bottom.

I tried to restart ACS services through cli (application stop/start) and different repositories (ftp, tftp) but without succes.

I'll be very appreciate if someone can point to my fault and what I've missed.

Regards,

8 Replies 8

Jeffrey Jones
Level 5
Level 5

same issue on 5.3, has anyone discovered the issue and how to resolve this..

Hello Jeffrey,

Do you have an ACS 1120/1121 Appliance or do you have the ACS application installed on a VMWare?

Regards.

the 1121 appliance

Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 16:37:21 -0700

To: jjonessec@eaglecoreinc.com

Subject: - Re: Unable to make backup in ACS5.1

Home

Re: Unable to make backup in ACS5.1 created by Carlos Mejia in AAA, Identity and NAC - View the full discussion

Hello Jeffrey,

Do you have an ACS 1120/1121 Appliance or do you have the ACS application installed on a VMWare?

Regards.

Reply to this message by going to Home

Start a new discussion in AAA, Identity and NAC at Home

Hello Jeffrey,

Can you access you ACS SE CLI and share a "show tech" and "show disks" output?

Regards.

I have the same problem on ACS 5.2 applicance but, this problem only started after a system restore last week.  Attached is the chow tech

Show disk says there is  plenty of space, only 4% used.   I get the same error as above stated.

Hi - I'm seing the same issue on 5.3 - Did you ever resolve this?

d1pol01978
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm having the same issue but known reason:

Try executing:

sh logging application acs | include backup

from CLI

In my case it resulted in finding this (amongs other lines)

% Error: Insufficient disk space to perform full backup.

regards

kris

drouleau
Level 1
Level 1

I was able to resolve that Issue with TAC.

We run dual failover appliances. I moved the logging to the secondary and issue was resolved.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: