cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upcoming briefing: ISE 2.2 Preview and Beta

hcaldwel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We have a briefing coming up in the Security Customer Connection Program (CCP) that you might be interested in.

In order to attend the briefing, you'll need to register for the Security CCP track and then register for the briefing.  Registration for CCP only takes a moment.  However, please note that registration takes about 24 hours to propagate our system and then you'll be able to register for the briefing. 

Register for the Security CCP track and this session.

October 26, 8:00am PT

ISE 2.2 Preview and Beta

Be the first to see ISE 2.2 before itā€™s released! During this session, the ISE technical engineering team will share with you:

• An overview of ISE 2.1
  • Demo of ISE 2.2
  • Opportunity to participate in ISE 2.2 beta
  • ISE 2.3 roadmap
  • Q&A time
* As a CCP member, make sure you are subscribed to all boards (discussions, documents, blogs, videos, and events so you always get the latest information from the program.
14 Replies 14

Ping Zhou
Level 8
Level 8

Registered, still getting this msg "Access to this place or content is restricted. If you think this is a mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed you here. "

Hello - Once you register for the CCP for the first time it takes about 24 hours for your registration to propagate before you can register for the briefing.  I failed to mention that in the original post.  I'll keep watching our system and let you know when you can register for the briefing.  Thanks for your patience and sorry for the confusion.

* As a CCP member, make sure you are subscribed to all boards (discussions, documents, blogs, videos, and events so you always get the latest information from the program.

Partners are not allowed to join the Security CCP so no ISE 2.2 briefing for us. Where is OUR briefing on this new update?

Partners were briefed at the security VT last week.

Warning: I either dictated this to my device, or typed it with my thumbs. Erroneous words are a feature, not a typo.

We haven't forgotten about you!  8-)

Partners had an ISE 2.2 Update last week at our SEVT. 

Partner Content from the SEVT and all other sources is posted to SalesConnect.cisco.com :

https://salesconnect.cisco.com/#/search/ise/undefined#Partner

Usually takes a week or two for all slides and videos to be uploaded.

Please look for an ISE 2.2 Beta Invitation for Cisco Partners in the Security Partner Community on Oct 31, 2016.

Hello - I checked our registration system and found you in there.  Looks like you are all set to go.  Let me know if you have any further issues.

csco11552159
Level 5
Level 5

same here.

Access to this place or content is restricted. If you think this is a mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed you here.

Hi Chao  - Once you register for the CCP for the first time it takes about 24 hours for your registration to propagate before you can register for the briefing.  I failed to mention that in the original post.  I'll keep watching our system and let you know when you can register for the briefing.  Thanks for your patience and sorry for the confusion.

I'm still having the issue... could you help me take a look?

Hi Chao - I checked registration and found you in there.  You should be good to register now for the briefing.

dal
Level 3
Level 3

Hi.

Since this event is over (and I missed it), is it possible to get a video link or a PDF from this session?

Or is the release so near, there  exists some release notes perhaps?

Thanks,

thomas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes, Heather posted Replay of October 26: ISE 2.2 Briefing and Preview to the CCP shortly after.

Thank you, but I get Unauthorized access

Edit: NVM, I just had to register my Cisco account in CCP

Thanks

thomas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes, as Heather's original post explained, you must be a CCP member or join the CCP for access.

Glad you figured it out and got access.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: