cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Uploading Antivirus / security packages to ISE for clients to download.

Hello,

I am struggling to create posture and client provisioning on ISE 2.4.

I have configured posture that checks for a simple file condition on the clients laptops / workstations and this works fine.

I would like to test posture to check that Microsoft Security Essentials installation is present on client and if not for client to be redirected to ISE to download the package. The issue is that I can not find where to upload the MS Security essentials package to on ISE. I tried to upload to the resources section in client provisioning on ISE but it seems that I can only upload anyconnect packages etc.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Nick

1 Accepted Solution
4 Replies 4

ma.alsaffar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I do not know if there is an option to upload package to ISE to allow enduser to download it. However, one trick we used is to choose remediation action as message only when the posture failed, you can enter URL link created internally and allow all users to have access to it so whenever posture of AV installation failed, a message like this will shown:

MS essenital is not installed in your PC,

please download the following and try again:

https://10.10.10.10/MsEssential.msi

Regards,

Many thanks. This works.

A common practice used by many customers is to provide a link to download and install the package. since installation is a manual process.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: