cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

User-Changeable Passwords on ACS v3.0 for Win 2000

greg.t.smith
Level 1
Level 1

I just installed UCP v1.0 (the one included on the CD) on my CiscoSecure ACS v3.0 Windows 2000 server.

Set-up ran fine. I access the new web page, I can log in fine but when I try to change my password info, it comes back with "Error: Session Timed or Logged Out: 2 "

Actually it comes back with the same thing when I click on the Help or Main link.

Anyone experience this before? Ideas?

7 Replies 7

greg.t.smith
Level 1
Level 1

Additional info...

I tried installing v1.0(24) from the CCO site, but the install failed when trying to ping the server. I can ping the server fine, the server is set up under AAA, ACS is running fine.

The original CD version installs fine.

Hi Greg,

Try giving the secure directory write permissions.

Thanks,

Yatin

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately, both the secure and securecgi-bin directories have been set up with read/write permissions for both scripts and executables.

We still receive "Error: Session Time or Logged Out: 2"

Greg,

If you had installation issues, then you might try installing the latest UCP again. And make sure that the Internet Guest User (or Everyone) granted write access to the /secure directory?

This issue is mostly as a result of the insufficient privileges.

Thanks,

yatin

gregs
Level 1
Level 1

I was having the same issue this link has the missing info on the permissions that are not included in the install document from the CD.

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/480/ucp.html

I also have the same problem I did everything on the URL but when i access the web i get to a stage were it will ask me to put username and password and hit log in but after that it waill just say page cannot be found.........I cannot get to the page were it ask for old password and new......what could be the problem

thanks in advance

I have encountered the same issue, which I resolved by granting Script and Executable access through IIS. Basically, after you click the 'Login' button, you are executing a script. Without the directory set to allow Scripts and Executable access, you will get the page not found error.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: