Views
Helpful
Replies

User domain removed domain

athan1234
Level 3
Level 3

Hi

I removed a user of the domain  when I try to  Put them again into domain the Ise reject the user .why ? Is there any opción for solve it  ? 

7 Replies 7

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Check the ISE logs for the particular authentication and also the backend authenticating services (MS AD?)
 M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

@marce1000 This problem happen when for any reason a few times the admin needs to get off a some user for update perfil or wethever after the the ise rejet the user

The log showing  the user try to connect via wired  802.1 x  an them try to via MAB and he is reject .

Is by Active Directory

Mike.Cifelli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Can you share radius live log details of a failed attempt for this given user? Is the user account in AD activated/enabled? Is it possible that the user membership groups are not the same anymore, meaning that the user may not be a member of a respective security group used in your radius authz policies used for onboarding?

Hi @Mike.Cifelli  thanks for your reply .

This problem happen when for any reason  the admin needs to get off  some user for update  the perfil or wethever after the t ise rejet the user . for solve this problem  the user plug  his  pc on  a port without 8021.x configuration

Oh right - it looks like the supplicant on that Windows machine is trying to authenticate a user and that user either doesn't exist in AD, or the password is wrong. You should click on the "Details" icon against the failed "Soptec" user authentication.  I also wonder whether this is a domain account or a local account. e.g. does the Tech user login as .\Soptec or as  Soptec ?

athan1234
Level 3
Level 3

Hi @Arne Bier 

I recovered the log when it happened I cant get more information for the purge was 1 week ago and the problem was 10 days ago more on less .

I attach the log

The attached PEAP.png also shows that the client supplicant was configured to check the RADIUS server's certificate - and it did. And failed, because the client didn't have the CA cert(s) installed to trust the ISE EAP cert.