cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN tunnel Details in ISE 2.6 authentication report

ISENAC1122
Level 1
Level 1

I am deploying VPN with posture using ISE 2.6 and ASA. 

3 VPN tunnel is configured on ASA so client wants detail of  VPN tunnel on which user is connected in ISE reports.

I have generated Authentication report but there is not column for VPN tunnel detail. 

so is there any way we can generate authentication report in ISE where VPN tunnel detail will include??

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

No VPN Tunnel column that I am aware of.

As you are using ASA with multiple tunnels, you define multiple AuthC/AuthZ rules and use Cisco-VPN3000:CVPN3000/ASA/PIX7x-Tunnel-Group-Name EQUALS <Tunnel Name> (for each tunnel) as a condition in the rules. You would then know in your reports which users authenticated against which tunnel.

HTH

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Hi,

No VPN Tunnel column that I am aware of.

As you are using ASA with multiple tunnels, you define multiple AuthC/AuthZ rules and use Cisco-VPN3000:CVPN3000/ASA/PIX7x-Tunnel-Group-Name EQUALS <Tunnel Name> (for each tunnel) as a condition in the rules. You would then know in your reports which users authenticated against which tunnel.

HTH

Hello rob,

Thank your for information.

we are not using Any tunnel group condition in policy set. that's why i guess VPN tunnel details not showing in ISE authentication report.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: