cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

we have ordered two "SNS-3615-K9" appliance, will this appliance comes with what version of OS and if i want to update with 3.0 essentials, what is the procedure.

we have ordered two "SNS-3615-K9" appliance to our customer, will this appliance comes with what version of OS and if i want to update with 3.0 essentials, what is the procedure.

5 Replies 5

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

SNS-3615-K9  - this will come with the stable version at the time of order.

yes you can upgrade 3.0 as long as you meet the requirement, but 3.0 is not stable as other - so you need to keep that in mind before upgrade to 3.0. ( may be soon it go as Gold version)

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

what is the stable version the appliance comes with and please share the document how to upload to version 3.0 essentials as this the current requirement to our customer.

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

As per cisco 2.7.0 is Gold star version, But most Live config what i have is 2.4 still.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Thanks could you please share the procedure how to upgrade it to the 3.0 version

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: