cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Announcements
Choose one of the topics below to view our ISE Resources to help you on your journey with ISE

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

Where is "Multiple Matched Rule Applies" in ISE 2.3? Unable to find it.

Hello,

For sure I am blind but I am unable to find this option for Authorization profiles in ISE 2.3, by default it use First Matched Rule Applies, but I am do not find how to change to Multiple Matched Rule Applies in this version.

I need to use that for "add" different access to several groups and servers in AD with dACLs.

I review most of the documentation and I can neither find a single tip about that.

Can anyone help how can I active that option in this version? Where can you change that in new policy sets?

Regards!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

I ask about this in a TAC and it seems than is not going to be supported anymore (answered by development team) from 2.3 neither in future releases .

Just in case someone need this information. It is undocumented for now, but It seems than they are going to document this change.