Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
ciscomoderator
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ask questions and learn about Cisco Prime Network with Cisco experts Vignesh Rajendran Praveen and Jaminder Singh Bali.

Cisco Prime Network is and Cisco Prime Network provides cost-effective device operation, administration and network fault management for today’s complex and evolved programmable networks (EPNs). It is a single solution to support both the traditional physical network components, as well as compute infrastructure, and the virtual elements found in data centers. Automated configuration and change management combined with advanced troubleshooting and diagnostics greatly help service providers enable proactive service assurance. Additionally, the flexible and extensible architecture is designed to support the multivendor environment, helping to lower operational costs.

This event runs January 5 through January 16, 2015.

Vignesh Rajendran Praveen is a High Touch Engineer with the Focused Technical Services team supporting Cisco's major Service Provider customers in Routing, Switching, Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) technologies and Cisco Prime Network related issues. Previously at Cisco he has worked as a Network Consulting Engineer for Enterprise Customers and as a Customer Support Engineer for Service Provider customers. He has been in the networking industry for ten years and holds CCIE certification (#34503) in the Routing and Switching as well as Service Provider tracks.

Jaminder Singh Bali is a Customer Support Engineer working in SP-NMS TAC team, supporting Cisco's major service provider customers in Cisco Prime Network, Performance and Prime Central related issues. His areas of expertise include Oracle, Linux and NMS applications. He has been in the industry for past six years.

Remember to use the rating system to let the experts know if you have received an adequate response. 

The Experts might not be able to answer each question due to the volume expected during this event. Remember that you can continue the conversation in Network Infrastructure community, sub-community, LAN, Switching and Routing discussion forum shortly after the event. This event lasts through January 16, 2015. Visit this forum often to view responses to your questions and the questions of other community members.

5 Comments
monaassem
Level 1
Level 1

I am working on cisco prime 4.1 after adding a device it's successfuly discovered and added to DCR updated list but when i check all devices summary list from add/import/manage devices i can't find it. I tried to export all devices but i ca't find it . is there any help

Hubert Kupper
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Experts,

I have running cisco prime lms 4.2 running well on a win 2008 R2 server. After a restart of the machine, the successfull login in LMS results in a redirection loop. Restore a older image to the server doesn't help. All services seem running fine. Any help?

Leo_Ling
Level 1
Level 1

Can I use Prime Infrastructure to manage Cisco Aironet Access Points directly without WLAN controller on the network?

GirvanMcD
Level 1
Level 1

Ping but no SNMP - Alarms in Cisco Prime Infrastructure 3.0 | Network Management | Cisco Support Community

Good day all.  From Cisco Prime Infrastructure 3.0. I receive this Alarm, "Condition:Device SNMP unreachable, ICMP pingable" and in less than ten minutes another report shows that it is reachable.  What could be the cause for the server to be able to ping but snmp unreachable?

ljuarezm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi guys

How can I monitor a Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance with several contexts (admin, default and services) in Prime Network 4.3.1. Do i need to add every context or just the admin context?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: