cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Add FPR2120-ASA-K9 to Prime Infrastructure?

Hello everyone,

I am trying to add a FPR2120-ASA-K9 to Prime Infrastructure but it tells me the model is not supported ("Unsupported Cisco Device"). I am running Prime 3.1.7 with device pack 16 installed. I haven't been able to find any of the new FPR-models in the device pack supported model list.

Is there support for the FPR2120-ASA-K9 in the newer versions of Prime (3.2---3.3---3.4) or am I out of luck? I've been looking around the release notes trying to find out if the model is supported on those versions but so far I haven't been able to find anything.

Please note that this is a firewall running the ASA image and not FTD.

5 Replies 5

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can add the ASA logical device but not the Firepower chassis.

Any idea of which Prime version supports the 2100-series then? I have added the firewalls (which are running ASA) to Prime and the credentials test to log into ASA checks out but I still get "Unsupported Cisco Device" in Prime after a couple of minutes.

The same situation with Cisco Prime 3.4.0 - I have connected Firepower chassis 2100 with ASA image and virtual contexts and it is still the same - Unsupported device. Credential verification is successful.

Same here, for Cisco Prime 3.10 Firepower chassis 2110 with ASA image is still 'Unsupported Cisco Device'.

- FYI : https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/cloud-systems-management/prime-infrastructure/products-device-support-tables-list.html

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: