Views
Helpful
Replies

After migrating PI 3.1 to 3.2.2 Syslog Viewer dont show anything

IP-Services
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

I have done an upgrade from PI 3.1.7 to PI 3.2.2. (DP3).

The Prime is running on an Prime Appliance Gen 2.

After the Upgrade everything works fine. Now one da late I can't see syslogs int the syslogviewer. I get an errormessage:

There was an error while parsing and rendering the content. (formatMessageStr is not defined)

How can I define the formatMessageStr?

I can see the syslogs in "Monitor / Monitoring Tools / Alarms and Events" "Syslogs". But this Site is "This page has been deprecated. Please traverse to Monitor / Syslog Viewer for enhanced experience."

best regards

Ludwig

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Check whether this message is prime-native by using an other and or other browser(s).

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

View solution in original post

Hello,

thank you. I've testet on several browsers. Only in IE it works. Now I've cleared the browser cache again and now it works on evry browser.

Thank you 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Check whether this message is prime-native by using an other and or other browser(s).

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Hello,

thank you. I've testet on several browsers. Only in IE it works. Now I've cleared the browser cache again and now it works on evry browser.

Thank you