Views
Helpful
Replies

AP report in Prime

RahmaSallm
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone.

I have a customer that had Prime 3.1 and they got satisfying "Disassociated APs" reports from it. Now they have prime 3.2 which doesn't seem to be doing the same thing. It gives a too much detailed report not only the disassociated APs even after customizing the report only for disassociated APs. The 3.1 prime showed the the most recent disassociated APs and they would like to have that in the 3.2 prime too. I am beginning to think that there is some lack of synchronization between their WLCs an Prime but I don't know how to troubleshoot it. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

1 Reply 1

Hi @RahmaSallm

On the Prime main Dashboard, there´s a dashlet under Metrics called Unified AP Status. It shows in percentage how many APs is Disassociated in a Red Button. If you click on it, it will list all the currently Disassociated APs. Then you can export in csv format by using the icon on the top right corner.

You can also Sync the WLC by selecting the required WLC on Configuration Tab, Network Devices , Wireless Controller. Select the appropriate WLC and click Sync button on top.

-If I helped you somehow, please, rate it as useful.-

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: