Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

APIC-EM does not discover devices properly

Hi there,

I have recently begun playing with APIC-EM,although it is easy to manage it,I have a problem.

APIC does not discover devices properly.I have simple topology where apic is connected to R1 and R1 ins connected to R2/R3. RIPv2 runs between routers so networks are reachable.What I noticed that, when I run discover,devices logs  %SYS-5-CONFIG_I: Configured from 10.10.10.10 by snmp. Plus,wireshark capture proofs that APIC connects to devices.

However I only see R1 as a resulf of this discovery test.

Most interestingly,even R1 is not added to Device Inventory list ( may be it must be enabled somehow,but I didnt see such option).

Could anyone help me to troubleshoot this issue? I use IP range discovery method (actually I tried CDP

as well).

Thanks in advance,

HTH,
Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.

2 Replies 2

I have been strugling with this issue till now. I can not figure out what is wrong. Everything seems OK.

Btw, is there any way to debug this type of issue?!

regards,

HTH,
Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.

Nobody knows how to continue?! :)

HTH,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco