cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Assistance with setting IP on Cisco SGE 2010

olsonmd67
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to change the IP on VLAN1 on a Cisco 2010 48 port switch. When I try to do this through the gui it will not allow me to change.

If I go through CMD and use telnet, use ctrl z, enter lcli and try to change based on the commands I found here I get "duplicate ip on interface" I am stumped!

3 Replies 3

Jaderson Pessoa
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Could you post the result of command: show ip int brief?
show running-config

Thanks in advance.
Jaderson Pessoa
*** Rate All Helpful Responses ***

Thanks for the reply! I was able to change the IP but it did not correct my problem. So now I have reset the switch to factory defaults. I can access the web gui through the default 192.168.1.254, enter Admin as login and Admin as the password. The system information window displays but the screen is empty, nothing in the left side where the tree should be, and nothing in the main screen?

Dear olsonmd67,
Some devices are limited on his web interface gui. You can use a "network assistance" from cisco or you can use a CCP express ( cisco configuration professional express ) to help you configure it. The last alternative its the CLI.
Jaderson Pessoa
*** Rate All Helpful Responses ***
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: