cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I need a way to list out the last mac address known to port-security per port in IOS, and EEM may be my answer.   The command  "show port-security address" gets me close - it shows current mac on all up ports, like:  > AS5#show port-security address ...

neaga by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!Recently I was asked to perform backup on a virtual server running Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 with NCS on top of it. The people in charge of the server wants the backup to be performed on the underlying OS, not directly in NCS.My problem is tha...

I am trying to permit some specific people have access to specific sites  while other users of the network get full access to all other sites.I have this configuration but it is not working :ip access-list extended BLOCKpermit tcp host 192.168.2.108 ...

aadenitan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am going to appologize for my lack of knowledge on this subject in comparison to probably anyone reading this. I manage a small business with 10 computers running off my network. They are all connected to the internet through a RV016. We recently c...

eric by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we are running 43 Cisco AIR-AP1252G-A-K9 wireless access points using POE in our facility.  These are connected to Cisco switches in various locations throughout the warehouse.  I have read many varying opinions on this matter some say do reboot some...

I am trying to download EVAL of LMS 4.0 from http://www.cisco.com/cisco/software/release.html?mdfid=283434800&flowid=19062&softwareid=280775102&os=Windows&release=4.0.0&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latestI have logged in using my Cisco ID a...

We have created more than 255 Vlans during last 5 years, and we know that eye-catching part of which are unused,  I took a report from campus manager searching for Port Attributes to find out which port is assigned to a specific Vlanbut as long as th...

Hi,Cisco is claiming to be multivendor with their prime (LMS4.x). But is this also the case for config management ?Have someone experience with config mgmnt via LMS, i.e. archive configs from devices that are not cisco?If not supported by default, do...

janvandek by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes