cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all!I  have a trouble with Cisco view 6.1.8. I had update offline device package because i don't have internet . When i connect to switch router 3945 and switch 3750, router 2911 on Cisco view  then I recieve "cannot find applicable device package...

Hi,Is it possible to install LMS 4.2 in multiserver mode but with possibility to select installed components/applications? I'm talking about Solaris version. I can't see such an option. It will install all the components on every server which I don't...

tomeq82 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a problem with a computer to update the inventory, the equipment is added but can not collect the information, and try deleting it and making it to add and you do a server restart is the only team that I have problems. three devices are f...

Hi Folks,Is there any issues with trying to do backup using symantec netbackup on the following? What database does LMS, CNR and CSM use? Thinking to install the backup agent that supports those database types. Is that possible? Please advice. Thanks...