cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am looking for the SNMP OID to monitor the sh ip nat translations on a cisco 881.Can anyone please know if this is available.Thanks,Ilya#sh verCisco IOS Software, C880 Software (C880DATA-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 12.4(24)T, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)T...

Resolved! LMS 4.1 licensing

Hello Ladies and Gents,Happy New Year to you all and hope you had a splendid holiday.I have a customer that purchased an LMS 3.0 package and later upgraded it to LMS 3.2 using same license for 300 devices.Now the customer wants to upgrade to LMS 4.1 ...

hi,we are trying to integrate ACE 4710 {Cisco ACE 4710 version A3(2.0) }  installed on 4506-E with LMS 3.2. LMS is able to detect the 4506-E But LMS is unable to detect the ACE 4710. Tried to find the cisco document for supported devices in 3.2 it sh...

I have installed some new line cards into some chassis based switches and LMS says it is an unsupported line card.  I am trying to update LMS 3.2 so that it well recognize the new line card when using CiscoView, but get the following error message:It...

jlhainy by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are using Cisco LMS 4.0.1In  the 'Fault Monitor' I found one device as unresponsive (there was some activity happened on that device). After more than 24 hours of this activity, though the device is reachable/accessible, still LMS showing this ...

Hi Experts,When i configure Snmp trap in switches it is showing a list of commands, What exacatly is these are?snmp-server enable traps snmp authentication linkdown linkup coldstart warmstartsnmp-server enable traps ttysnmp-server enable traps vtpsnm...

Everything seems ok, but I cannot connect to cluster member.14h-gw#sh clusterCommand switch for cluster "mari"        Total number of members:        2        Status:                         0 members are unreachable        Time since last status cha...

knuteggem by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes