Network Management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

HiWe have recently installed a new version of LMS 3.2, and everything is working fine.but till now the backup process hasn't started correctly to a directory on our drive D, and once I start a backup process, I recieved the following error ERROR (126...

Hi,I am having trouble  with gathering inventory for  7206 XVR devices. I got this error:RICS0001:Internal Error,unable to process the collected data from the deviceHow can I  make the inventory work for these devices ?Thanks, AkosHere's an excerpt f...

aslyuch by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm installing a new platform LMS 4.0.1 under VMWare and Windows 2008 R2.I installed via Windows 2008 R2 Patch without problem in LMS 4.0, then updated in LMS 4.0.1.I'm facing several issues during this installation.The first issue I have is the foll...

ppoiron by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have p2p metro-ethernet link between a 65kVSS and N7k running eigrp..I wanted to monitor this link and forward the traps to SNMP server in the event of failure..N7k and 65k has many other eigrp peers..but I wanted to monitor only this particular p...

in LMS 4.1, under Monitor->Identity Dashboard, i have "user tracking summary" as a portlet, which tells me i have ~ 17,000 users.  when i click the report, it pops up a screen that shows mac address, ip address, hostname, subnet, etc.If i try to do A...

ciscomgr by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Our LMS system was running fine and has been for 4 months up until a few days ago - unable to browse to it either remotely or locally on the box, just get "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage". Initially, as we had a few windows update et...

Hello I'm having an issue with LMS 4  where it's failing to collection configuration from devices."Hello,The following is the status of your Scheduled Config collection job: Job ID         : 1045 Status         : Job Failed(111) Description    : Syst...