cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

whats is the purpose of using snmp command alone or using ip flow command alone....or using both commands at a time on router.snmp-server community public ROsnmp-server community mares1 RWsnmp-server ifindex persistsnmp-server location DXB-DCsnmp-ser...

techguy by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running the following1.  Campus Manager 5.2.0 2.  CiscoView 6.1.9 3.  CiscoWorks Assistant 1.2.0 4.  CiscoWorks Common Services 3.3.0 13 5.  Device Fault Manager 3.2.0 6.  Health and Utilization Monitor 1.2.0 7.  Integration Utility 1.9.0 8.  In...

Guys,Is this possible to posible to integrate CSM 4,2 to ACS 5.1.x. I have found documentation in Cisco.com Compatiblity between CSM & ACS. The documentation is :http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6498/products_configuration_example09186a00808eada...

I am trying to setup VPN monitoring for a srp527w Cisco.This is  my first attempt at this so "easy to understand" instructions would be a  great help, i have done some searching and its difficult to decipher  relevant and irrelevant information based...

Hey guys,I have a question about syslog messages. When syslog messages are received on a syslog server, they usually look like this:<syslog-count>: <sequence-number>: <timestamp>:%<facility>-<severity>-<mnemonic>:<message-text>For example: 24:000024:...

saiiven07 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I have a 2951 brand new and have configured it from teh CLI but the customer is looking to manage it via GUI.  When browse, I get login screen's etc for Config Prof, it loads up and then I get the progress bar that comes up saying that it's "...

Using SNMPv3 on a catalyst switch and on an ASA, is it possible to change the SNMP port used for polling? I see that you can change the port for sending traps, but we want to use a different port when polling from a network management server (solarwi...

With Krishnakanth Gopi and Sherin Mohamadali Welcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. Learn from Cisco experts Krishnakanth Kalapurakkal Gopi and Sherin Mohamadali how inventory and configuration information is collected fr...

Hi all,I just discoverd that Cisco Prime LMS 4.2 is downloadable.Does anybody of you know, whether 4.2 can be installed "over" 4.1 with license of LMS 4.1,or do we have to obtain an new license for LMS 4.1 (as needed for upgrade LMS 4.01 to LMS 4.1)....

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card