cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Does anyone know if you can install LMS 4.1 eval version over version 4.0.1 (300devices)? I noticed that the eval only supports up to 100 devicesI cannot find my contract number for the upgrade so was hoping this would work. Thanks in advance.

There is an SNMP MIB for the number of active VPN tunnels on ASA (1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.171.1.3.1.1.0), which is perfect for our ASA's, however we have a lot of VPNs terminated on a 2951 (and some on a 2811 and 2801), and this SNMP value returns 0 when i p...

Hello fellow forum members!We have a problem with RME.Inventory collection from a WS-C6513 switch is failing.The error is,RICS001 error - internal errorInfo about the switch,WS-C6513ROM: System Bootstrap, Version 12.2(17r)SX7, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)A...

Hello,I work with Cisco LMS 4.0, in the Job Browser I have several times the job VRF Collector Job with the status Failed.Could you please tell me what is this job, why it starts every day and how can I fix it?Thanks.

Hi,  I have a simple question.  We currently have Ciscoworks LMS 3.2 and wanted to upgrade to the new version.  Is there a Ciscoworks LMS version that comes with VPN (Virtual Private Networks) management?  If so, which one?  What is the difference wi...

alejreyes by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey,I would like to backup the config of all devices but I have an error whan I launch the Sync Archive.See the error below:Hello,The following is the status of your Sync Archive job:Job ID         : 1637Status         : Job Failed(1)Description   : ...

Hi,Running the latest updates for CiscoView, but the Cat3560 fails to load with Dtshare not up to date. System is upto date with all other packages.Any ideas ?ThanksC:\Users\IanADM>d:\ciscoworks\bin\psucli -p cvw -install -src d:\psu_download\cvServi...

Ian Beck by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I would like to update the device package for Cat3750.The readme file from update package says that DtShare V1.10 (DtShare.cv50.v1-10.zip) has to be installed first.I have actually DtShare V1.9 installed but there is no DtShare V1.10. When I ex...