Network Management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Bug: NAM does not rotate between multiple nameservers?

Our NAM is configured to use three nameservers:root@nam.our.domain# show ipIP address:             10.69.225.11Subnet mask:            255.255.255.0IP Broadcast:           10.69.225.255DNS Name:               nam.our.domainDefault Gateway:        10....

seidelt by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ciscoworks LMS 4.0 DFM Custom Traps

Hello,We want to use Ciscoworks LMS 4.0 for Access Control List Monitoring. i.e. if we end the ACLs with "log" entry, we may send  the ACL deny logs to the Ciscoworks as Syslog or Snmp Trap format.With "debug snmp packets" command we may observe the ...

canero by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

LMS 3.2 processes slow down

I am currently setting up a customer's LMS 3.2 and then suddenly noticed that the processes are slowing down. It is installed in Solaris. I was about to edit the hosts file, using Xmanager, I accessed the Ciscoworks server and then I noticed that the...

kmong by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

LMS 3.2 IPM Collectors

Hi guys,Can you advice me on best practices/ways/methods to follow in creating tcpconnect relating collectors.Do i need to have IPSLA configured on source device?How do i ensure that it doesn't die on me and things like that...I like LMS 4 BUT i just...

Scelo by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco LMS 3.2 IPM Collector Issue

Hello, I have LMS 3.2 on windows environment.When i try to creat collector for IP SLA in IPM , the source devices are not listed, therefore i could not create a collector. Although, i have enabled IP SLA in my network as a source.The device which is ...

uffankhan by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Resolver.pl Tool

Hello, I want to test the hostname to IP resolution i want to use thecommand (NMSROOT/bin/perl NMSROOT/bin/resolver.pl IP ) for testing, My lms is installed in D:/CISCO WORKS folder i tried by applying command but i get the following error.Can anybod...

adamgibs7 by Frequent Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Network Uplift Hosting Fees

All Network Uplift/Upgrade Experts:My company is upgrading our existing network and adding two CIsco 7010 switches. We are buying the hardware and hosting it with a hosting provider. The hosting provider provides hosting/support services up to the OS...

CiscoWorks Server Syslog file is growing

Hi ,I have a Ciscoworks server in which syslog.log file are continueously growing everyday in size.When i checked the syslog file i have observed that most of the logs related to DOT1X-5-SUCCESS or AUTHMGR.Because of this syslog file size is increasi...

lalit by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CiscoWorks LMS:What is difference between RME collection status and RME config protocol summary

Hi,Can anyone tell me why there RME collection status of Cisco LMS screen shows me different values compared to RME config protocol summary? For example, RME collection status > config archiveSuccessfully   Collected17Failed to Collect114Partially Co...