cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Is there a way a I can find more details about CISCO-CCM-MIB and its OIDs ? I am in a mid of uploading the CISCO-CCM-MIB  to Network Management App and select appropriate OIDs.. Can some one point me to a good document or link for monitoring the alar...

rhegde by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Router 888

Hello I have got this Cisco 888 router and I try to create my network. The problem is there are 4xL2 ports and I am not sure how to configure the VLANS. I recently started to learn networking and I am making a home lab now. So when I connect to the I...

tafa by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello !We use Cacti to get interfaces statistics of a ASR1002 router (version 03.04.02.S.151-3.S2).A new GRE tunnel has been created, but unfortunately we are not able to get basic interface average during the day.What is surprising is the fact the g...

Hi all, I have this incident where user is having a very slow transfer speed from one of our Data Center server going to another server in a remote DC location. We tried checking bandwidth utilization from all the links where the traffic travers and ...

sheess by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We are currently using a ASA5545X with an anyconnect VPN using split tunneling.  With most of our users working from home, i wanted to monitor our anyconnect vpn tunnel to check the speed and ensure there's enough bandwidth so users aren't exp...

gtvit by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we have router ASR1006 with ESP100 for IPv4 NAT we used it for the PPPOE session, I looking to enable NetFlow for PPPOE session output so I need to analyze traffic after NATing BNG(config)#interface Virtual-Template100 BNG(config-if)#ip flow ...

The item(s) requested is not available in the End User address country and/or Install Site address country. Contact your Meraki PSS for alternate options. To find your Meraki PSS, email Meraki Sales for assistance.

Got in some new C9300L units, one L3 the other L2.  Setup VTP server on the L3 and all four VLAN's are showing up fine in the L2.  However, the L2 can't ping anything or be pinged by anything but the L3 switch it's directly connected to.  Both switch...

jayu by Level 1
  • 25 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I have multiple DHCP pools configured on a 6509, one of which is for public Wi-Fi. I'm concerned I may be running out of IP's in that pool at busy times of the day.Entering "show IP dhcp pool" returns a list of all the DHCP pools with; current index,...

jmatysek by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In Prime LMS, you can see when a switch port was last used - this data is extractable via API. Can this switch port usage data be seen in PI and, if so, is there a way for the data to be extracted?

Resolved! Police SNMP oid

Hi, I'm having a hard time looking up the SNMP OID that corresponds to the violated stats with QOS policing. If you look below I'm interested in looking up the violated packets counter in bold. I have tried OID 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.166.1.17.1.1.16 but thi...