cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'll like to know what event in a switch causes it to generate the %LINK-3-UPDOWN message. I have port on a switch which is constantly generating this message.

Bethuelle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

LMS 3.2 and window server  2008 standard, get error when we try Khi truy nhập vào menu chức năng:License Server/Daemon Manager is down. Please check license.log for more information.access licensing: Error communicating with License Server. License S...

ngo duyen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have used lms 3.2 for about 3 yeah. Now the server which we installed lms  fail. and the license come with that serverwe need reinstall lms. how we can get back lms license ?thank youDuyen.

ngo duyen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have searched the internet until my battery died. Can anyone answer how to fix dribbles. If not, why have a counter for them. I have a 4506 one fiber hop away from a 6509 and I am getting dribbles. Please advise...Thanks...

jpeletz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to create an EEM script that creates a syslog or trap when the AgPoliced-By counter increments under the "show mls qos protocol" command. It looks like maybe the 'event counter name x' may work, but I am having difficulty finding a list ...

Hi @ all,i´ve installed the latest CNA 5.6(3) and try to setup a device with the Device Setup Wizard. The problem is from the drop-down list i only can select the CE520 device. I do not have such a device in my network.How can i select other (support...

Hi, I am trying to get RME to email me when a change is made on one of our devices. Currently the email is generated only when a change is made through CiscoWorks (NetConfig etc) and not when a change is made directly on the device from an SSH sessio...