Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! LMS 4 & LMS 3.2

Hi,i have LMS 3.2 license and working ( 1000 Switches and Routers) and i install LMS 4 evaluation 90 days (i will get the license soon). i want both of them to be running while i am testing LMS4 so i implement snmp commands for both as the following:...

We are currently doing alerts simulation. I am accessing LMS 3.2 on my laptop using IE 8, java version is 1.6.0_19. Our client is also accessing LMS 3.2 on their workstation using IE 6, java version is 1.6.0_11.We are physically disconnected link in ...

kmong by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I exported the all the devices in DCR along with their credentials.  I realize that the credentials shown for some of the devices were from a old credential set the I have deleted. The reachability status for the devices using the credentials from th...

Resolved! Merging Subnets

I am looking for some advice. I have inherited two networks - 192.168.70.0 mask 255.255.254.0 and 192.168.80.0 255.255.255.0I would like to merge these into one larger network by just changing the subnet. This is because there is a lot of infrastruct...

lmsaeb123 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to build a basic TCL skeleton script that reads a remote SNMP OID and displays the value on the screen. I don't want it to be an EEM Event, I just want to run it from the (tcl)# prompt. So I guess I'm asking if you can use cli_exec and ot...

tproeber by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to create a report for portchannel utilization?I was thinking on reworking the interface utilization template and using the ifIndices in the formulae (The indices refers to the used ports in the channel)something like inputPortUtil = (...

janvandek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyoneThe module NAM-2 for 6500 uses an internal or external database to create the historical reports up to 100 days ?I think is internal but I like to recheck ...Thanks in Advanced Andre Lomonaco

lomonaco by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running version 2 of UTLite - we have a problem in that the search box will not allow users to enter information into it after it has been minimised in the system tray - the only way around this appears to be to close and re-open the applicati...

marshajr by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My Friends,                   I am fresh to this IT security fiield kindly help me in configuring asa5510.                 I configured the  accesslist,nat  and many things but  i dont know   telnet                 from outside is it possible in asa?...

Hi all,the customer has a problem with UT report for ip phones. The UT report shows the same ip phone many times on one switch port (see the attachment). The customer has about 30000 real ip phones, but UT shows cca. 90000 ip phones:-( Is it bug? Can...