Network Management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloI have 2821 router running cisco IOS 12.4(24)T2.Here is my configsnmp-server trap-source Loopback0snmp-server enable traps ospf state-changesnmp-server enable traps ipslasnmp-server host 10.175.64.111 public  ospf ipslaip sla 500 icmp-jitter 10....

I have a 1721 with a 6509 attached to its ethernet port and another 1721 attached to its serial port via a T1 line. It fails with a Username Credential Missing. Protocol not Configured error when I do a Ciscoworks Device Center Management task of Che...

diek by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I have running a LMS 2.2. I am going to upgrade it to LMS 4.0. I am thinking to do a normal backup of LMS 2.2 to restore all in a new machine with version LMS 4.0. Do you know if I can do it without upgrade it  LMS to 3.x before. anything to ...

Hello Folks,When I tried to establish the SyslogAnalyzer Collection, I received error message SCS.png attached.After I verified that SyslogAnalyzer was not running with message of either "Never started" or "Administrator has stopped this service", I ...

Hello,I tried to update an Cisco Catalyst 3750 Stack with LMS 3.2.As you can see in the attachment the update doesn`t work. At the first switch of the stack the ".bin" file were deleted successfully.At the second stack member (flash2), LMS does not d...

schoerlin by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,Today I installed LMS3.2 without any issues.  After a reboot I installed QPM4.1 ontop of this installation.  Now when I try to get into the CW portal I get the following error after the login screen.HTTP Status 404 - /cwportal/c/portal/logi...

When upgrading a switch, my new image always ends up like this:3  -rwx     6677760  Dec 31 1969 21:30:37 -05:00  c3560-ipbasek9-mz.122-25.SED1.binImages that came with the switch are stored like this:8  drwx         192  Feb 28 1993 19:21:33 -05:00  ...

Hi all,I am running LMS 4.0 on windows 2008 SP2 64-bit.I have the problem that all devices from dcr stay in the questioned State with error state snmp timeout.I have done a credential verification and snmpwalk to the devices and this works correctly....

joerg by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on a LMS 2.6 system. No ACS integration. LMS has not been touched in 3 years. 800 devices are in the database. Several offices have been closed so about 100 devices are no longer reachable. Is there any automated method to remove these d...