cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Being new to SNMP support, I'm having a challenge in finding an answer as to how many trap destinations can be defined per device.  I see that "host" and "group" are both options, but I cant find any reference as to how many might be configured on a ...

per_2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have LMS 3.2 on windows server environment. Details of all the components is attached.Problem is that Cisco Router 2921 . is not fully discovered. Which seems to be an issue with device update. After doing discovery in DCR , when we run topolygy se...

uffankhan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,There is LMS 2.6 with RME 4.0.6.We've devided to install CBS3000.RME40.v4-2.zip for the HP blade 3020.According to the documentation this package has several dependancies among them there is SharedInventoryStack.RME40.v1-2-1.zip.I can not find ...

dosic by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,I have a Cisco work server and i am facing problem with the Netconfig job failure.It fails the job with following error." ERROR:RME_CDL1032:Synchronization of the running configuration before deply,has failed" and also i am seeing the following e...

lalit by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an issue about LMS 3.1We are migrating some devices to GSR 12410 with IOS XR. The version of IOS XR is 3.9.1, but when we try to archive configuration file the job fails.I've checked credentials (SNMP, TELNET, SSH, all of them are ok).Altou...

Hi Forum,my customer play to deploy LMS 3.2 and last QPM 4.1.2 on the same server.In the documentation of QPM only Common Services 3.2 are mentioned. Does this match with LMS 3.2 - since LMS utilizes CS 3.3?Does anybody know something about that?Than...

Hello,I have problems with generating reports for some collectors (No data available for the selected time period). For those collectors there is two type of errors in log:[ pet vel 04  09:21:22 CET 2011 ],ERROR,[Poller-1234],com.cisco.nm.ipmng.commo...

mladenp by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a few devices in LMS that are reporting several(close to 100) OutOfRange and OperationallyDown messages.  The following are a couple of examples:Event_DescriptionOutOfRangeComponentTEMP-172.16.1.1/3002 [Chassis 1 module 4 power-output-fail Sen...

jmherlih by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi;I have running Ciscowork LSM 3.2 with RME Ver 4.3 and Running SNMP V3 on all device. Out of 134 device 12-13 shows me Vlan running Config fetch failed. Please also find the dcmaservice.log in attachment.I already verify the Crediential number or t...

HelloI have 2821 router running cisco IOS 12.4(24)T2.Here is my configsnmp-server trap-source Loopback0snmp-server enable traps ospf state-changesnmp-server enable traps ipslasnmp-server host 10.175.64.111 public  ospf ipslaip sla 500 icmp-jitter 10....