cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

All,We installed CW on our server and it was working for a short while but I believe we installed it wrongly. It's been setup on a win 2003 server with a 36GB disk for C drive and a 146GB disk for the E drive, but we've had numerous problems doing th...

Dear all,i have a LMS application installed on a server X, the campus manager version is 3.2.the application version is pretty old, but it is just working fine.LMS is opening normally from the server itself.My problem is that if i try to open Campus ...

learnsec by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I need a script which will track all interface on device (catalyst or router) and if a bitrate output or input higher then threshold, it will send a message on e-mail with list ofp interfaces and bitrate on it.I think this is hard problem, but ma...

Hi! I'm trying to create a group of devices based on the IOS version that they are running to then create a software distribution job to those devices. I went to Admin | Group Management | Device and created a new User Defined Group. In the rule expr...