Network Management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I deleted a device from DCR. Now I want to add it again, no matter if I add manually or by discovery, the job is successful and I get the message that the device has been updated successully, but I do not see it in DCR.The server resolves the n...

Resolved! CNR 7.1 on VMware

Has anybody implemented CNR 7.1 on VMware?  We would like to install a cluster on two physical VMware boxes--DHCP HA pair, and four DNS servers across the two servers.According to Cisco this is a supported configuration.Any comments would be greatly ...

dscarfe by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We use the topology overview all day long even at night. When we leave the company in the evening and come back in de morning the idle button in the right bottom corner of the screen is red. Then we have to restart the topology overview and have to k...

robin.mom by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have some routers that we SSH to on a port other than 22. Is there a way in Ciscoworks to configure it to use a different port for some devices? Is CiscoWorks using the perl SSH module as I see a file ssh.pm which could possibly be used to conf...

batdan555 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do I go about setting up LMS 3.2 to show syslog messages in the device center,I know my device is sending syslog messages out.   Count and timestamp logging messages: disabled   File logging: disabled   Trap logging: level informational, 384946 m...

[Thu Dec 30 23:02:24 2010] Backing up database dfmInvDb:SQL Anywhere Command File Hiding Utility Version 10.0.1.3694SQL Anywhere Backup Utility Version 10.0.1.3694(738 of 736 pages, 100% complete)Database backup completedSQL Anywhere Command File Hid...

tagee by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes