cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have noticed that our LMS is affected by this bug. If you see the bug details http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?caller=pluginredirector&method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCtd07131there isn't workaround. Can I fix it ...

j-fragoso by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have LMs 3.0.1 running on windows system. I couldn't open user-defined Tasks (RME>Config mgmt>NetConfig>NetConfig Jobs). The page is always waiting with no respond (stuck in netconfig overview page).Please see attached for netconfigclient.lo...

Hello,We recently switched to a T1 connection for a remote site, all of a sudden the Jitter Time in our IP SLA jumped to as high as 77 million (from 1 or 2... not million, just one or two). Does anything look wrong? Here's the config & stat output:ip...

jzhang135 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to find the requirements needed to upgrade to 4.1 if my license is currently running QPM 4.0.3.What happened was, I've reinstalled QPM 4.0.3 for a client side and have been getting Telnet Error when I perform discovery on the devices imp...

inet-asia by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have question regarding the topology overview of ciscoworks lms 3.2In my topology overview i want to use a black background. The only problem is that my etherchannels are also black  ( by default ) i would like to change te color of the etherchanne...

robin.mom by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear,I am a new person for LMS, so some basic questions.I want to migrate my LMS 3.0 to a virtual server, base on VMWare, is it possible? Or I must upgrade it to LMS 3.0.1? It seems LMS 3.0 doesn't supported by virtual server.Is my current LMS 3.0 li...