cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Is the syslog as an EEM event supported in Nexus I am trying to run an EEM applet based on a syslog but unable to. What i want is to shutdown a particular module when a power supply on the 7K is switched off .. possible?Ambi

ambi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have installed LMS 4.0 with 1500 licenses. We have trouble getting it to work properly. We see the devices in DCR, and "Inventory Collection" is OK.Example, When we select "Monitor> Threshold Settings> Fault> Threshold Settings", we get the messag...

jenssk by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Log Space Usage on the Common Services page, I have four  logs that are way outside the recommended size.syslog.log @ 7717120 KN (Recommended size: 1048576 KB) jrm.log @ 4243431 KB (Recommended size: 1024 KB)dmgdbg.log @ 37759 KB (Recommended size: 1...

Hi Folks,One of my customer has ordered a CWLMS server for their DataCenter and they would be managing the entire network equipment from this CWLMS.Now the customer wants to keep a cold standby CWLMS sever at their Disaster Recovery site.Can the cust...

Hi,I have installed the LMS 3.2, and when i add devices in Device Management, with its credentials, but it doesn't show this devices in teh DCR.I create a dicovery and it show a message that the device is unreachable. From this server i can do a tTln...

Hi all,I am pretty new to EEM. I want to run a job to shutsdown interface gi0/2 if interface goes 0/0 goes down.A "show event manager history events" shows it was successfull but the actions are not taking place.That's what I have configuredevent man...

muca by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes