cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

MAC-to-IP address ARP table?

The SNMP MIB entry ipNetToMediaPhysAddress gives the MAC address from the ARP table, referenced by the IP.  Is there a table available anywhere in some router MIB that would give the equivalent of "MediaPhysAddressToipNet" (reverse) information so th...

sacooper by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Two Networks, One Server

I have one Windows 2003 server with two NICs, one on the internal Lan the the other to run our Public Wireless Network.On our internal LAN the IP is 192.168.10.#.  That Lan can access the Internet through its own gateway.I have a virtual server runni...

joseph by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! LMS3.1 psu problem - Consistency check failed for base package ...AG

Hello,We've got a package updater problem with a LMS3.1 installation.1. After trying to update RME Device packages from GUI we got a message that LibCommon-v2.3.2 is needed2. We tried to update LibCommon from CLI using psucli.bat, see below3. We foun...

Add a device

I added a node on the CiscoWork via 'the Common Services". CiscoWork prompted the node was added success.Later, I searched the node in the “Common Services” and could not find it. Then I added the node again. CiscoWork prompted there was a duplicated...

SDEE schema

I'm trying to write a script that will pull IPS events off of our ASA IPS SSM module and write them to our log management system. I have a script that successfully pulls the alert events. I also want to pull the error, status, and log transaction eve...

snowmizer by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! LMS 3.1: ANI server failed to run

Hy Pros.The ANI server can't neither be started automatically nor manually. The system was running before and I haven't changed anything to it.I've attached the ANIServer.log file. I didn't attach the ani.log, because it's round about 30MB big.Hopefu...

mwynen by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

LMS 3.0 login problem

Hi all,When we try to login to LMS we get the error mention below, (by all user ID created on LMS).This happened after we upgraded the ciscoview icons recommended on the upgrade window of LMS.ForbiddenYou don't have permission to access /cwhp/cwhp.ap...