Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! NAM and ASA

HelloWe have a new NME-NAM-120S card with recent OS (5.1) and we want to collect netflow from ASA 5540.We have all configured :ASA send netflow. NAM receive the flow.The NAM DATA SOURCE indicate  193.55.X.X    NETFLOW  Last packet received : Nov25 15...

cnrs-dsi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a great number of switch ports which are not in use and need to be shut. It is preferable to do it from LMS 3.2, if possible. I have found a script in this forum at https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/176341 Does this script still in use?W...

Is there any reason why Ciscoworks would be able to obtain circuit utilization on some router interfaces and not all?I have a serial interface that occasionally experience high utilization and when I go to DFM under DDV>click the interface>it the cur...

dionjiles by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,While doing the image repository of the 2811 routers I am receiving the below error, these errors only appearing when I am doing image upgrade/repository for 2811 routers only.We cannot use the snmp write due to company policy. If any other solut...

raza555 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have telnet open on a switch which always worked but when I try to telnet to it now I get:switch#192.168.1.1Trying 192.168.1.1 ...% Connection refused by remote host      I think the vty line is probably filled up, any idea how to clear it aside fr...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card