cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Attempting to gather the inventory information for a couple of Cisco Catalyst 2950G 48 EI Switches. Ciscoworks had problem gathering information from one of my switches. I checked if there's any differences in configuration, routing, or IOS versions....

Hello pros,I installed and configured LMS for one of customer. What they facing the issue right now is that LMS shows the  alerts from the device for any event like interface link down after 8 hours. How can we solve this delay in alerts message?Is i...

Hi All,I am trying to do purge the jobs to free up my disk space.When I do Purge Jobs under RME-->Admin-->System Preference-->Job PurgeIt says "Purge Enabled for application InvPoller Starting purge. Purged Job with ID: 1004I am selecting the purging...

I tried to start a backup on my windows lms 4.0 machine. I get this error message.[Fri Oct  1 20:01:20 2010]  ERROR(1297): Fatal error: Database engine 'ipmEng' could not be started on database 'ipm' in Bulk mode..[Fri Oct  1 20:01:20 2010]  Backup f...

sem7433 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

please has anyone tried to connect using cisco 2811 router with HWIC-8A/S-RS232 as terminal server to an alcatel router.please can i know correct cable specification to achieve this purpose and a similar config that has been used before.thanks in adv...

Hi Team,Any have a good config to SNMPv3. for all products to CWLMS3.2I try something and I have manage all devices. But by example, the DFM can not manage. I thing that some config en SNMPv3 is missingThanks