cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a problem with version 3.2 of LMS CiscoWorks and RME 4.3.1.From RME-- archive management when i click on sync archive it's not possible to collect the configuration with telnet protocol.I try to telnet devices from the machine where Cisc...

m.arienti by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear *,I have a user defined group ABCD created in common services. My question is do i need to create this group ABCD in RME, CM and DFM manually or somehow it will be created automatically? Plus i created manually this group ABCD in RME and CM. Now...

xshant by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team,I would like to participate a case about CNA.My company buyed the following Cisco articles (about 40 devices):WS-C2960S-48FPD-LWS-C2960S-24PD-LWS-C2960S-24PS-LVS-S720-10G-3C (Cat6500 Supervisor 720 with 2ports 10GbE and MSFC3 PFC3CWS-X6724...

dabellan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 7600 running 12.2(33)SRE1. I was wondering why mls nde export statistics aren't incrementing.I have the following configured:ip flow-export source Loopback3ip flow-export version 5ip flow-export destination 192.168.2.200 9995mls flow ip inte...

loughlind by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Nodes with "?"

Some nodes appear with the "?" icon in RME or Device Center, but we have dowload last version of all packages, and are same models as other that appear properly. I can do a snmpwalk from them and dowload configurations, but some applications doesn't ...

I saw this techtv broadcast the other day which described a web based user interface. I'm really interested as we are moving more toward a NOC environment and it would be great to have a web interface to the router - however, I am unable to access th...

Hello,we use LMS3.2 in a large campus network.We don't use the network discovery via seed devices. instead of that we import devices into lms/DCR via automatic bulk import from another database. Is it possbile to delete devices in DCR in a similar, a...

hleschin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,We have a multihomed server and we have noticed that rebooting LMS sometimes results in LMS using the wrong adapter(ip address) for TFTP and SSH'ing to devices.is there a way to manually assign Ciscoworks to use a single adapter for transport...

parrmano by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an issue with syslog triggered fetch config feature. The problem is that LMS expects Sub-facility to be a part of the syslog message.I have set the Facility to be SYS and severity 5. Result? Nothing is happening, because none of our devices...